Earth Friendly Creamy Cleanser
Kitchen and Bath Cleanser, New 17 oz. bottle
- Earth Friendly Products are CERES Responsible and PETA Approved!
- Not tested on animals
- No animal ingredients
- Non-abrasive, natural lemon oil cleanser for stainless steel and porcelein surfaces
- This product has earned the following socially-responsible certifications:
A natural based cream cleanser that is extremely effective at cleaning stainless steel, porcelain, hard surface counters and corian counter tops. The lemon oil based product is a non abrasive cleaner. A little dab goes a long way in cleaning power. 17 oz. contains: Purified Water, Lemon Oil, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Carbonate and coconut Kernal Oil Based Surfactant*. *Does not contain 1,4-Dioxane, SLS or Cocamide DEA.
- pH 11.0-12.0; gentle on hands/skin
- lowest pH of cream cleansers on market
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- will not etch, scratch, stain or harm surfaces
- Pleasant lemon scent; free of unpleasant harsh scent/ fumes/vapors
- Rinses off surfaces easily without leaving any residue
- For hard to remove adhesives, soak then rub with cream cleanser
- Free of lye (sodium hydroxide), phosphorus/phosphates, mineral acids, HCl , harmful clays, enzymes, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients
- Eliminates mold and mildew, and soap scum
- Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- Easy to recycle #2 HDPE container
- Use as a non-abrasive, non-corrosive cream cleanser for deep cleaning and polishing of hard surfaces.
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms, on sinks, tubs and tile, stoves, countertops, water stains in toilets, hard-to-clean pots and pans, draining and cutting boards.
- Great for use on chrome, enamel and plastic, sealed marble and granite, stainless steel, Corian, porcelain.
- Doesn’t irritate skin.
- Doesn’t eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment